Friday, December 17, 2010

Nookie and cookies, Bonnar family Christmas plans sound like fun

Fighting around Thanksgiving stinks, but it does guarantee one thing -- you can let loose for Christmas. Following his win on Saturday over Igor Pokrajac, Stephan Bonnar told Heavy.com he's looking forward to Christmas. He's planning on beefing up and making sure to get some alone time with the wife.  

Bonnar was also pleased to leave the fight in one piece. His face is generally busted up after fights, but this time he maintained his "American Psycho" looks.

"I went out there and showed that I can take people out, and I'm not so one-dimensional," Bonnar said. "I got another good win, and I don't have to spend the night in the hospital. I don't look like Frankenstein. Now Christmas is coming up, and I can get fat."

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Nookie-and-cookies-Bonnar-family-Christmas-plan?urn=mma-292612

Cheick Kongo Dennis Hallman Tito Ortiz Dan Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment