Monday, December 27, 2010

MMA Christmas: 10 MMA Fighters and What They Want Most This Christmas

So Christmas is upon us, and I've already given y'all ideas of what to get your favorite MMA fan this year, but I've been doing some digging the past couple of days and I've happened upon something.

Not too long ago, Santa Claus flew in to Dallas, Texas from Montreal, Quebec, Canada -- the same area where he persuaded MMA Referee of The Year, Herb Dean, to let the Georges St-Pierre-Josh Koscheck bout at UFC 124 continue on for one more round, even though Koscheck's right eye had seen better days.

He arrived at DFW Airport and took a taxi to my place in a suburb of Dallas, Texas, and because I can never break away from the Holiday spirit during Yuletide season, he allowed me a quick peek at what they wanted this year from Jolly Old Saint Nick.

Here's a little bit of what the big guy's list left me with.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/552733-an-mma-christmas-10-mma-fighters-and-what-they-want-most-this-christmas

Mike Pyle Travis Browne Randy Couture Jake Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment