Tuesday, January 18, 2011

16 Minutes: Another 7 Examples of Squandered Potential

Last week I published an article about the greatest examples of squandered potential in the short history of the UFC. From reading the comments posted, I realized that I had missed a few guys who many of you felt also deserved to be on this list.

So I decided to go and make a sequel to my previous list and add a few more guys who didn't get the unfortunate credit that they are due. Please remember, though, that this list is not as much about the potential that a fighter had with the skills that they possessed, but rather the potential that was put upon them by the media and/or the UFC fans after a single or couple of moments of infamy.

For those who missed the first list, here is the link for you.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/571096-16-minutes-another-7-examples-of-squandered-potential

Cain Velasquez Dana White Cheick Kongo Dennis Hallman

No comments:

Post a Comment