Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fighter vs. Writer: UFC 126 Picks

Filed under:

Last time on Fighter vs. Writer, Sean McCorkle suffered one of the most lopsided defeats in the history of the series. It was brutal, it was ugly, and -- I have to be honest -- it was not anywhere near as satisfying as I thought it would be.

So for UFC 126 I decided to challenge myself. I decided to go after bigger (although technically physically smaller) game. I decided to take on someone who would make picks on the basis of something other than his hatred for Clay Guida's brother.

Enter Kenny Florian. As an 'MMA Live' analyst and occasional color man on the UFC broadcasts, he's serious competition. But is he good enough? Find out below, as we go head to head with our UFC 126 picks.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/02/05/fighter-vs-writer-ufc-126-picks/

Randy Couture Jake Shields Martin Kampmann Matt Hamill

No comments:

Post a Comment