Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alistair Overeem talks Strikeforce heavyweight tournament - Alistair Overeem

The Fight Nerd caught up with Alistair Overeem at the Strikeforce New York Press Conference to get his predictions on what would happen in the epic heavyweight grand prix, thoughts on fighting Fabricio Werdum again, his response to all the fighters I interviewed seeing him in the finals, and what's up with Japanese MMA. Then I go too far and ask more about Japan which forces "The Reem" to almost melt my spine with his laser beam eyes. This is why you don't interview fighters who have an empty stomach -- they just might eat you! I also nerd out and give Alistair one of my classic Fight Nerd "Art of Fighting" shirts, which are still available for $25 shipped in the US if you email me (since I am too lazy to add a store function).

Source: http://mmalice.com/alistair-overeem/alistair-overeem-talks-strikeforce-heavyweight-tournament-video_b390d3ecf.html

Michael Bisping John Hathaway Mike Pyle Travis Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment