Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gabe Ruediger Out of UFC 123 Fight

Filed under: ,

Gabe Ruediger has withdrawn from next month's lightweight bout against Paul Kelly at UFC 123 due to a groin injury.

"I've been training with injuries for this whole camp and I've been trying to just work around them," Ruediger explained Sunday evening on his official website. "One injury that has been giving me daily issues was a groin strain. This happened about three weeks ago wrestling. I was wrapping it and just enduring the pain, but Wednesday, I was back to wrestling and my groin tore all the way through. As I laid on the mat I knew it was bad, but it wasn't until Friday that I realized that it would be impossible to be ready for my upcoming bout."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/10/25/gabe-ruediger-out-of-ufc-123-fight/

Mike Pyle Travis Browne Randy Couture Jake Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment